Thursday, May 7, 2015

when I went grocery shopping that one time...

Gearing towards the end, my grocery shopping has gotten less and less and my bank account has suffered through all the outings and multiple coffee buys (but mostly on the coffee buys).
The last time I went grocery shopping by myself was April 17th and the rest were little buys, stretching the rest of my food and having my mom pay for some of the things (I mean that's what moms are for...right?)
But it's better late then never to share my grocery list as it is summer and summer means more fruits and vegetables and bright colored dishes.
I summertime food as much as I love this below grocery list as I was under by 16 cents.
Ugh, so proud.

April 17th Grocery List
Lactose Free Milk- $2.69
Canned Corn- $0.69
Guittard Chocolate Chips- $2.49
Vanilla Extract- $2.49
2 Tomatos- $3.07
Dried Cranberries- $3.39
Shelled Pistachios- $5.99
Chia Seeds- $7.99
3 Avocados- $3.87
3 Bananas- $1.89
Total: $34.84

Ugh, I'm so proud and my anger towards chia seeds is slowly starting to lessen each day.
Maybe when I come back home to the East Bay I will be more confident in shopping at Whole Foods, mostly because I'm starting to love it and mostly because they are opening one closer to my home.
I'm coming for you Whole Foods, get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment