Saturday, May 9, 2015

one day you're in and the next day you're out

I totally stole this from Project Runway but it totally applies to what I will be talking about.
In n Out.
If you are not a California native, this place might seem unfamiliar but if you are, you know exactly what I am talking about and are probably on the way there.

The Life and Times of In n Out
In n Out first opened in Baldwin Park, CA in 1948 and was the first drive-thru hamburger stand in California.
Fast forward to 1992, when In n Out first opened in its non-California place of Las Vegas, Nevada and then rapidly grew to Northern California and several popping in Arizona, Utah, Nevada and a few in Texas.
But In n Out will always be known to be a California love and native.
In n Out was the go to place in my high school days and in my college school days as well. Like last night when I had it twice in a span of five hours.
Please don't judge me mom and please don't judge me readers.
K thanks.


Location: Rohnert Park, CA and all over CA, NV, AZ, UT, TX
Items Bought:
1- Animal Style Fries (fries with sautéed onions and In n Out's secret sauce) & a Vanilla Milkshake
Cost: $6.14
2- Cheeseburger with Fries and Water
Cost: $6.28
Total Cost: $12.42



Again don't judge me, I mean how could you not? These both look delicious and after being hungover from too much "chocolate milk" this still looks good the morning/afternoon after.
Treat yo'self to In n Out because one day you're in In n Out and one day you're not.



No comments:

Post a Comment