Monday, April 27, 2015

yo toast, tu toast, nosotros toast

We all like toast, let's admit it and with not having a kitchen, toast is our friend.
I bring this up, because my toast- ca-pades are back and my Instagram and blog will be consisting of toasts, lots and lots of toasts.
There are so many things you could do with toasts, which is why it's talked about so much on this blog, and you've seen them.
But you haven't seen them all.
Being that I don't have a kitchen and also it's the premise of this blog, toasts will be the spotlight of this blog and will hold a place in my heart and also my stomach as it was the staple of my meals throughout my senior year of college.
The toast-ca-pades will continue and probably this blog, that is TBD.

Avocado Toast with BCTP
2 slices of bread- toasted to your likeness
1/2 avocado- sliced and mushed
1/4 tomato chopped (T)
Blue Cheese (BC)
Pistachios (P)

Toast the bread to your likeness. While bread is toasting, the 1/2 avocado out of peel and into a bowl and mush until there are little to no avocado chunks (or mush to your likeness, some people like the chunks)
Once bread is toasted, spread mushed avocado on both slices. Take chopped tomato and place it on avocado toast, then sprinkle blue cheese and pistachios on bread.
Eat and enjoy the toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment