Tuesday, April 21, 2015

the one i love

It has been mentioned multiple times and has appeared in many of these posts.
Dried cranberries and pistachios are my loves and their are the perfect pair for me. I have eaten them since the beginning of this blog and have not stopped since.
The sweet and tart I get from the dried cranberries mixed with the super salty pistachios just gets me excited every time I open my pantry.
I'm not sure how the combination got started or how my obsession came to be, it just happened.
I would put them on everything, toast, granola, mason jars, with avocados, with salads, with everything.
Cran-stachios are my love.
Other than being delicious, dried cranberries and pistachios are very good for you. I have talked about the little green nut and now it's time to talk about the little dark red berry.

Benefits about Dried Cranberries
-cranberries help regulate blood sugar levels
-cranberries reduce inflammation and cut the risk of chronic health problems like heart disease and cancer
-Cranberries have a high amount of Vitamin E which help with any cell damage that may cause cancer


So there you go, the little red berry that is always in my pantry and always in my hand, salad and granola and everything else edible. Never a day goes by where I'm not eating dried cranberries.



No comments:

Post a Comment