Tuesday, April 21, 2015

healthy almond "doughnut"


I put "doughnut" in quotes as to not tease you into thinking I made a doughnut. I'm not even sure how to make a doughnut with no kitchen or even with a kitchen. That'll be my next project. 
I created a snack that tasted like a doughnut and was healthy and fantastic late at night.
If you can't tell, I eat a lot of snacks at night. I don't know why, but snack time is the best time at night.
Especially this one because like I said, it takes like a doughnut. A glazed doughnut to be exact with the messy sticky fingers and the sweet taste but minus the carbs.

Candied-doughnut-like-almonds
Handful of almonds
2 teaspoons of sugar
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
Honey



In a small bowl, place almonds and drizzle honey on top. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar and with your hands mix the almond, honey, cinnamon and sugar mixture to make sure all almonds are coated.
When almonds are fully coated, eat with sticky sugary fingers and pretend that you are eating a doughnut at night.

I totally did no realize that this was a gif. If this appears as a gif on this blog, I will cry of happiness.








No comments:

Post a Comment