Tuesday, April 21, 2015

taco fiesta in my salad

When it comes to weekends, my healthy eating habits are very unhealthy. I eat sandwiches with greasy bacon and eggs, more sandwiches, sometimes some Taco Bell a lot of bread....too much bread actually and maybe a beer as well.
It's really unhealthy and I regret it every time I do it, but I still do it and I'll probably never learn.
Or I at least modify it to make it healthy so I can tell myself that I ate at least one healthy thing over the weekend.
On Sunday, I had a healthy breakfast (posted later) with some coffee, then ventured to Starbucks to get more coffee (hashtag don't judge), then bought a sandwich on campus then went to Starbucks again to get my third coffee (hash tag please don't judge me) then I went to the Mexican taqueria across the street to buy tacos.
Also I had bought Taco Bell for my friend Brandon and walked in the taqueria with the Taco Bell in my hand and tried to hide it in front of the cashier.
The cashier totally saw and it was super awkward.
I bought tacos brought it back to my homework and then later on made a salad with the taco components.

Taco Salad
Contents of a taco from a taqueria or a burrito bowl from Chipotle.
Spinach or any leafy green
Lime (if provided)

In a large bowl dump the taco contents in the bowl and mix it with the leafy green. Squeeze the lime over it and do one more mix around.

Eat and feel healthy because you deserve it and because you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment