Tuesday, April 21, 2015

i used the damn chia seeds

I told you, in the below post that I would used them. I used them in my recipe and ate them and even though I was mad at them for costing my a lot and being over my budget, they were actually really good.
I felt sorry for taking out my angry towards these chia seeds. I'm sure they didn't ask to be expensive or they didn't want to hurt my budget, they're just seeds wanting to be consumed and providing nutrients and heath benefits to people.
I'm sorry for being angry at you chia seeds.

To make truce with these chia seeds, I used them to make a healthy snack before I stuffed my face with a gross amount of Taco Bell. (Please don't judge that sentence).


Chia Seeds with Bananas
1/4 cup of milk
4 tablespoons of chia seeds ( or more)
1/2 of banana-sliced


Take a bowl or mason jar and fill it with milk. Place chia seeds in milk, make sure that it covers the top of the bowl. There needs to be A LOT of chia seeds so that it can soak up the milk, the less chia seeds the less likely it will soak up the milk.
Once the top of the bowl or jar is filled with chia seeds, place in fridge for 2-3 hours until chia seed/milk is a pudding mixture. Top with bananas or any fruit that you have and eat.
Another note: make sure to have some sort of solid fruit with this chia seed pudding. I ate it without fruit and felt the seeds run down my throat. The consistency feels weird, so eat fruit with it and avoid the weirdness.



No comments:

Post a Comment