Wednesday, April 1, 2015

bomb early dinner

I've have multiple screen shots on my camera phone of recipes from FoodGawker and Yummly, but sometimes I forget about those recipes and they stay in my phone for days until its time to delete or when I need to show someone a photo and that recipe pops up. So instead of forgetting them, because now is not the time to forget, I have covered my living room/basic kitchen with recipes so that I can remind myself that I need to make something everyday.
And Monday was the day to do that, with only one class and finding out that I was not working, I treated myself to a huge fulfilling salad...and then french fries...and then a sandwich...and then a waffle.
It was a good Monday, don't judge my eating habits.

Intense Salad 
Handful of Spinach
1/2 of an avocado, chopped
1/2 of a tomato, chopped
1/4 of an onion- sliced
Cilantro
Salt
Pepper
Olive Oil
Balsamic Vinaigrette.

In a big bowl, or tupperware like me, place spinach on the bottom. Take avocado and chop it into pieces and place all over spinach. Take tomato and chop it and spread it all over the avocado and spinach. Take onion and slice it and sprinkle over. Take a pinch-ful of cilantro leaves and scatter over salad. Sprinkle salt and pepper and then drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette.
Mix salad well and eat and brag to everyone at your office of how great this salad is.
It's such a good salad, I swear.


No comments:

Post a Comment