Thursday, April 23, 2015

a few of my favorite things

You've seen the many pictures of food, the facts about food and what's in it and you've seen my eating habits going up and done, but what I haven't shared with you is the process I go through in between the grocery shopping and cooking.
When it comes time to creating something I have to get in the zone.
I know it sounds weird but I have to. I don't just whip up something out of no where and then call it a day with no effort. I don't cook like that.
When I have to cook, I clean what I can on my table and put on music, that's what gets me in the zone.
I have a specific playlist that I play when cooking and writing. It helps me get in the zone of cooking and it helps me prevent writer's block from writing this blog because there writer's block is not allowed on this blog at this moment.
No. If there is any sense of writer's block, I immediately put on this playlist. I cannot afford writer's block at this point in this project right as I am about to present sometime next week or the week after.
I put on this playlist when I cook/bake and write and sometimes I put on this playlist when I'm walking back from school or the library to calm my nerves and get my brain juices flowing for when I'm about to write.
Feel free to talk this playlist and do what you want. Listen to it when you cook, bake, write, do homework, lay in bed, in the shower or just blast it in your car or just read it and not do anything.


Estibaliz's Cooking Playlist
Budapest-George Ezra
Believe- Mumford & Sons
Running for Cover- Ivan & Alyosha
Shut Up and Dance- Walk the Moon
The Wolf-Mumford & Sons
Homecoming Heroes- The Head and the Heart
My Favorite Things- The Sound of Music

Yes I listen to The Sound of Music, don't judge me. I know you have a secret crush and love for Julie Andrews. Any person who has seen The Sound of Music has a love for Julie Andrews.
I won't judge you if you won't judge me.

Boogie on to this tunes or not, whatever floats your boat. If you have any tunes to recommend send them my way.

Thank you and have a pleasant tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment