Wednesday, March 11, 2015

national food spread day

On March 4th, I read on Food52's Instagram that it was National Peanut Butter Day and so to honor this day and hopefully get posted on Food52's Instagram. I made this almond butter (because I don't own peanut butter in my house) with my newest obsession of pistachios and cranberries. (Like my obsession with cran-stachios is really bad, they're like potato chips, I can't just have one).

Almond Butter, Pistachios & Dried Cranberries
2 slices of bread
Peanut butter/almond butter
pistachios
dried cranberries

Toast the sliced bread to your liking. Once done, spread peanut butter/almond butter on each side. Sprinkle pistachios and dried cranberries. Eat and be merry because it's national peanut butter day.
It's delicious trust me, sweet, salty and nutty. Ugh, I'm drooling right now.

If cran-stachios aren't your thing or not in your pantry, here is what you can do with peanut butter to pizzaz your toast and celebrate National Peanut Butter next year.

Don't judge my phone battery.
Also, in my opinion, Peanut Butter and pickles are not toat's my goats. I think it's because I don't like pickles. And peanut butter and butter is too much butter, like Paula Deen status butter.
But I would recommend, Peanut Butter and Nutella because it is the bees knees and Nutella is good on everything. Not biased or anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment