Saturday, March 28, 2015

granola lyfe

Since my week back from Alt. Break (yes this is the third time I have mentioned this, and no I will not be stopping) I have tried to eat healthier, organically and locally.
So far I have had one bowl of granola, a handful of strawberries every day, two spinach salads every day, four pieces of pizza, onion rings, egg rolls, orange chicken, four beers and half of a plate of nachos all in one week.
At least I started the week with a bowl of granola.
But I'm trying ya'll, I'm really really trying. I've bought fresh spinach from the store, not packaged, fresh cilantro, fresh basil, fresh eggs, almonds, and flax seeds.
I'm 21 years old and I bought flax seeds, I'm growing up and really trying.
Like in the beginning of the week when I ate this granola to try to be healthy.

Granola
1 cup of granola
1 banana, chopped
1/3 cup of dried blueberries
1/3 cup of chocolate chips
Honey

Mix granola, chopped banana, dried blueberries, chocolate chips into a large bowl. Drizzle with honey and mix well.
Eat knowing that you are trying to be healthy. 
I mean at least I tried and I could always start over next week, I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment