Friday, February 6, 2015

supertoast

There was a season finale in the sports show on Sunday. I'm not sure what it was but I know the Patriots had a good ending and a lot of people ate chicken wings.
I on the other hand, lacking a television and making 300 pairs of paper pants for an event made this supertoast while quietly singing Nicki Minaj's "Superbass". It was a super day.

Supertoast
1 piece of bread
Feta cheese
pistachios
olive oil

Take one piece of bread and sprinkle feta cheese over it. Then sprinkle pistachios and drizzle olive oil. Simple to make simple to eat. Isn't that super?
I know it's tilted but you get the picture. #picturepun

If you ask me who I think should have won, I have no idea. Football is not my cup of tea. Now if you were to ask me to chose between Logan or Jessie from Gilmore Girls, then we can talk. #teamLogan

No comments:

Post a Comment