Friday, February 6, 2015

national pasttime day

Yesterday my mother graciously informed me that it was National Nutella Day.
My childhood friend and the reason why my dentist always got upset with me every visit, I had to pay tribute to this chocolatey goodness that has been in my life more than a romantic male companion.
With the little I had in my fridge and wanting to not overeat on bread in one day, I took whatever fruit I had, the four three Newman O's that were left over (I ate one while the making of the treat) and took out my squeezable Nutella from Spain that my parents got me and drowned my treat in Nutella. I happily ate it with my hands getting Nutella all over my fingers, because I'm an adult and I can. Also I played this song while eating this treat as a tribute for my love of Nutella. Note the lyric "Can't believe you're mine." Yes Nutella, I can't believe you're mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment