Saturday, February 7, 2015

toast-a-gram

With a lack of stove and oven and only have plug in appliances my first couple of recipes consist of mainly toast and a few salads coming soon. Upon posting this picture, a fellow high school friend of mine said "you should make a toast Instagram! These look so cool!"
Thank you Jacqueline but a toast Instagram would have overwhelmed me. So instead I'm putting my toast on this blog maybe turning it into a toast-a-blog.
In the future, there will be more than toast, I promise this blog will not turn into a toast-a-blog.

Cream Cheese, Pomegranate, Apple, Cinnamon Toast 
(I have yet to find an acronym for my long named toast so in the meantime, bear with me).
Cream Cheese
Pomegranate Seeds
1/2 apple-sliced
Cinnamon

Take two pieces of bread, toast slightly. Spread cream cheese on each side (amount is up to you, if you're like me, you spread it all over so the entire slice is covered in cream cheese). Place apple slices on each slice, sprinkle pomegranate seeds and sprinkle cinnamon. Eat and sweeten your tastings.
I got a lot of compliments on this toast including the one from Jacqueline, so you should really make this toast. I promise, it's good.


No comments:

Post a Comment