Wednesday, February 4, 2015

apple of my eye

It was Friday and I had been running errands since 10AM and this is what it looked like:

10AM: Run to my internship office to go over lesson plans with my group partner.
12:30PM: Meet with my staff for lunch and go over an event we are planning
2:15PM: Run to my apartment grab my laptop, meet up with group leaders at the pub, buy a drink.
3-5PM: Have a meeting with my participants for my Alternative Spring Break trip that I'm leading.
5-6PM: Coalition meeting with trip leaders.
6:14PM: Sit down on the couch after a long day
6:15PM: Rip my favorite pair of pants
6:16PM: Cry and throw a child-like fit as I take off ripped pants and put on jeans.
6:17PM: Sulk on couch
6:30PM: Go on the Internet to search for take out sushi across the street, order sushi, get sushi and watch Cheers as I eat said sushi.
7:30PM: Make this apple treat to convince myself that I have eaten healthy all day and continue watching Cheers because I was 7 episodes away from finishing the whole series.

AppleSnack
1 apple
Pomegranate Seeds
Honey
Squeezable Nutella that my parents bought for me from Spain
Cinnamon

Chop up apples and place in a circe on plate. Drizzle Nutella and honey and sprinkle cinnamon and pomegranate seeds.
I ate, I felt healthy and I forgot for a split second that I ripped my favorite pair of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment