Friday, May 29, 2015

the bread-less snack

I've seen this snack done many times through Pinterest, food blogs, food posts and other forms of social media platforms where people share their food. I've wanted to make this snack for a long time but either never had one of the ingredients or just completely forgot about it. Until my mom reminded me one day after lunch before heading to the gym.


Apples with Granola and Almond (Peanut) Butter
1 apple- cut into circles horizontally
1/2 cup of granola
Almond Butter or Peanut butter or any nut butter you have


Chop up apples horizontally into circles- cutting out the seeds and some of the core.
Pair them off by two and spread the nut butter on each side or one side of the apple. Add the granola and sandwich the two apples together.

The bread-less snack for the sandwich lover in me.



No comments:

Post a Comment