Sunday, May 3, 2015

local outings

With this blog coming to a close and hitting my goal (whether or not I will continue this blog is still up to date), my ideas of what to make are going blank and the stress level is high.
Sitting on my bed (which is something I usually do as you may know by now), I was thinking of what recipes I could make in the upcoming week before I present this blog to 40 students and then it came to me, via a text message.
My friend Olivia, the one who I snuck into her kitchen though her screen door hoping the cops didn't catch me friend Olivia, had invited me to get dinner at Ike's Sandwiches, a local sandwich place that has been poppin' in the Bay Area. (The cool kids still say "poppin" right? I hope so).
That's when the idea came to me, college students go out to eat every once in a while to explore the area around them and get away from cafeteria food.
88 posts in and I just figure this out. I could have had segments on going out on a budget but it took me until May to figure it out.
Go me.
But it's never to late, as this time around people are going out to eat to get the last meal at this place and so forth.
So this segment covers "How to go out on a budget under $20" by Estibaliz Romeo.



Place: Ike's Place in Santa Rosa and all over Bay Area
Item of Eating Choice: Menage a Trois: BBQ, Cheddar, Halal Chicken, Honey Mustard, Pepper Jack, Real Honey, Swiss
Total Cost: $10.68

It was bomb, the sandwiches are big and filling and I will repeat, it was bomb.
If you are ever in the Bay Area, go to this place, eat the sandwich be in love with Ike's and his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment