Saturday, April 11, 2015

molten goodness

I know I made a post about the greatest thing ever. The S'mores brownies that I had made in my friend Olivia's house and having a moment in her kitchen. But those required a kitchen and the point of this blog is to not have a kitchen, so it defeated the purpose and might have teased people.
Until now.
For those who lack a kitchen and long for a good sweet dessert to make you stop and have a moment. To make you moan and lean back in your chair and awaken your taste buds, that kind of dessert.
I had that dessert and it was an unforgettable experience.

It was the Friday before Easter weekend and I was about to go home in 10 hours and wanted something sweet before I stuff my face with more chocolate. (Also I had realized that I didn't post something that day and really needed to for the sake of my grade). Besides the point, I craved something chocolatey, something gooey, something to fulfill me like those s'mores brownies did. I then realized that I had bookmarked a page on a chocolate peanut butter cake in a mug recipe that I never got to and that night was the perfect night to do it.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake for One (AND ONLY ONE)
1/4 cup of flour
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of sugar
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips

In a large mug, whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder until combined. Whisk in milk, melted butter and vanilla extract until mixture is completely smoothed. Fold in the chocolate chips. Microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave.


If it is still gooey, let it be gooey, it makes the cake that mouth-gasmic. Yes I realize that "mouth-gasmic" is not a word, but just think that this dessert is so delectable. So mouth warming (literally) so throw your head back and moan of how delicious it is that I HAD to make up a word to describe it.
This cake is so mouth-gasmic everyone should have this cake. EVERYONE.
You will thank me later and you will not regret it.
This cake...this cake...ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment