Sunday, April 12, 2015

dat salad doe

The same day I had the below cream cheese and jam on bread combo, I also had tacos from the Mexican place from across the street, a bunny shaped candy bar that was Cookies n Cream flavored and a Cadbury egg.
I'm really doing well on this whole healthy eating thing. Also I left my gym clothes at my home-home so there goes my nights at the gym my last semester of college.
"Oops"
So to feel healthy and get some veggies in my system especially because I was working and needed some energy, I made myself a salad.

Give Me Energy Salad
handful of spinach
cooked chicken ( that was given from my mother)
tomato-chopped
blue cheese
*onions-sliced
salt
pepper
olive oil
balsamic vinaigrette

In a large bowl, place spinach. Take cooked chicken (or any meat if you have any) and chop it into pieces and place in salad.Take tomato and chop into pieces and place in salad. Take blue cheese and sprinkle on top. Take onions and slice it and sprinkle with salad. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Mix all components together.

*I used a purple onion but NOTE that it is a STRONG smell. Like STRONG that it will stank your breath hardcore. Also mixing it with blue cheese doesn't help either, so either use another onion or if you are single, like me, eat it and not have to worry about killing your significant other (male or female) from your stank breath.

The Nokia phone picture on the top is not my phone. I am not that old-fashioned. That is my on-call duty phone that gives me a heart attack overtime it rings and will forever give me a heart attack after I graduate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment