Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cake

This isn't a review on the newest Jennifer Aniston movie, although I do want to see it. This is a post on how I made an almond cake in a mug because I had almond milk in my fridge and was wondering what I should do with it as baking with almond milk is quite difficult to do. The idea of almond cake in a mug came to my head and I made it, but it came out spongey than I anticipated.
So instead of giving you the spongey cake version and to spare you the experience of eating spongey cake, here is a recipe that I found, in hopes that the result won't be a spongey cake.

Almond Cake with Raspberry Jam Topping
1 tablespoon of butter
1 egg
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of almond milk
5 tablespoons of flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1 spoonful of raspberry jam or any other flavored jam in your fridge

Melt butter in microwave for about 10-20 seconds in a small bowl.
 In a small mug, mix, in order, egg, honey, milk flour and baking powder and then melted butter.
Mix well getting all the ingredients incorporated.
Microwave for one minute or one minute and thirty seconds depending on your microwave.
Top with flavored jam and eat and watch Netflix or eat in bed, or eat and watch TV, or just eat and enjoy whatever your liking may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment