Wednesday, February 18, 2015

i had dinner twice and dessert once

I woke up this Sunday at 12PM and did not care. Having to wake up at 8AM everyday, my weekends are for sleeping in without the guilt.
12PM I woke up and crave a bagel sandwich from Sonoma Valley Bagel across the street from my university. The taste of warm scrambled eggs, bacon and cheddar cheese on an egg bagel, had my mouth drooling.
I got up, got dressed, did my hair and walked to Sonoma Valley Bagel and bought my bagel egg sandwich with coffee and was happy as can be.
There are bacon bits in the eggs. I repeat, bacon bits in the eggs. 

A sandwich and coffee and an episode of Frasier later, I realized I had homework and ventured over to Starbucks, yes I know I just had a cup of coffee an hour before, don't judge me.
Ventured off to Starbucks with my backpack full of books and my laptop, bought a drink and saw that there were no empty tables for me to sit and do my homework. 
Bummer
Back to campus it was. 
I didn't want to go back to my room since it was 72 degrees and I was wearing a tank top, shorts and sandals in the middle of February. (Hashtag winter in California) I of course ventured into the library where I stayed there for a solid 20 minutes. Either the coffee had kicked in and I was too hyper to sit or I had the attention span of a fish that day. 
Instead I walked to Oliver's in sandals and bought my last three ingredients that were mentioned in the previous post and a sandwich (of course), walked back and prayed for a foot massage that didn't happen and still hasn't happened.
Bacon Lettuce Tomato Sandwich with Mayo, Mustard, Olive Oil in between a Dutch Crunch Roll
::drool::

I then made the simple dinner posted below:

Toasted Bread with Avocado, Tomatoes, and a little extra
Slices of baguette bread
1 avocado
3 Cherry Tomatoes
Salt
Pepper
1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice.

Slice the baguette into as many as you want, (I sliced 6). Spread avocado on each slice. Cut cherry tomatoes into fourths and place on top of avocado covered bread. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle lemon juice onto each slice. Eat.

Fast forward to 2 hours later when I made this lovely number

Nutella Mug Cake
4 tablespoons of flour
4 tablespoons of sugar
1 egg
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
3 tablespoons of Nutella
3 tablespoons of milk
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil

Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug. Whisk well with fork until smooth. Like really well, making sure you get all ingredients mixed together. Believe me, nothing is worse than making this and getting a huge chunk of flour at the bottom of your cup. 
Eat all the chocolatey goodness and cry at the sight of Tina Fey, Amy Poehler and Jane Curtin sitting at the Weekend Update desk being the badass bosses that they are. #bitchisthenewblack
Please don't mind the SnapChat caption.
I ate the whole thing in my pjs because again I'm an adult, and no one can't judge me. Few hours later at around 10PM, I was craving my dinner and the salt and peppery goodness and I had it again.
I was bready for this. 
That wasn't grape enough for you?
Lettuce end this post now.....



No comments:

Post a Comment