Sunday, May 10, 2015

local outings part three

When trying to ration out my food for the next week, eating out is the solution, or so it seems.
Friday afternoon when I went to get necessities, I bought myself a burrito from the local grocery store  in hopes of eating it over the weekend.
I've only had like five bites but let's be honest, my sleeping schedule has been whacked up since Thursday night so my eating schedule has been whacked up too.
But it was under $20 so it went with the theme of local outings that are posted on this blog.
If you are a local in the Rohnert Park or Santa Rosa area then you know that Olive's burritos are the bees knees. Like other than their sandwiches, you go for their burritos because they are delicious and filling.
Ugh so good.
And their burrito makers aren't bad looking either ::awkward wink:: until I found out that one of them flirts with any girls that order burritos, which was to my disappointment as I seriously thought we had a thing going on and he liked me even when I came with a messy bun and no makeup.
Of course.
Regardless of the cute burrito makers there, Olive's burritos are delicious and filling and if you are in the Sonoma County area, do yourself a favor and eat their burritos and sandwiches or both, no judgement.


Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Food of Choice: Regular Oliver's burrito with carne asada, black beans, brown rice, pico de gallo, cilantro, cheese and sour cream with chips
Total Cost:  $6.49

::Picture not shown as my iPhoto is on the fritz but I know you can imagine it::

No comments:

Post a Comment