Sunday, March 29, 2015

granola on point

My granola game last night was on point ::insert hand emoji here:.
After eating bagel breakfast sandwich and then a delicious burrito from Oliver's I was in an intense food coma. Like intense that I wanted to lay on my un-vaccumed floor and take a nap, but I was working that night and had to stay up so instead of taking a nap on my disgusting floor or putting my stomach through two cups of coffee along with the bagel and burrito, I made myself this granola snack with cucumber water.
I felt healthy and proud and was a little more awake than two cups of coffee would have done. At least that's what I tell myself as I'm trying to cut down from three cups of  coffee a day to two or one cup(s) a day.

On-point Granola
1 banana, chopped
Apple-Cinnamon Granola (or whatever flavor granola you have)
handful of dried blueberries
handful of almonds
handful of chocolate chips
Honey

Placed chopped bananas in a bowl. Sprinkle granola, dried blueberries, almonds, and chocolate chips. Drizzle it with honey and mix all components well.

Eat and feel healthy.
I mean that is the point of this blog is to make stuff without a kitchen and eat healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment